Followers

Friday, October 3, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #107 Anything Goes

QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  "Anything Goes."  I have used "15309 Golfing Bear & 14310 The Only Thing" and colored with Copics.   The greeting is punched with a Stampin' Up punch and I did a fussy cut out on the image and mounted it on some great papers




Stop by QKR Stampede and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...
15309 Golfing Bear & 14310

1 comment:

  1. This bear is definitely "on the ball," Karal ! Fabulous coloring. Not being a golfing nut myself, I don't claim to understand the fascination but I suppose others would say the same about my addiction to crafts and cards. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...