Followers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Don't Let Life Get You Down

It's time for a new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin corner and this week its "Extra Texture."  The sponsor this week is QKR Stampede and I have used this cute image called "Stubbed Toe" and colored it with Copics.  My texture comes from a couple of embossing folders from Sizzix.  I cut the white cardstock with the Stampin' Up apothecary die and then ran it through the embossing folder and pink & black background used another folder.  Added a glittery ribbon along the sides and my computer generated greeting and here is the end result.  I hope you like it.

Stop by Tammy's Scrapin Corner and see what the rest of the DT has created and join in our challenge; there are always prizes to be won. I will be entering this card in the following challenges...  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Paper Creators Crafts - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Friday - Five Simple Things - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Outlaws - Anything Goes














8 comments:

  1. This is so so wonderful
    I love the image and your coloring is awesome.

    thanks for A great week on the Design Team
    for Tammy Scrappin Corner
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable...This made me laugh this morning...Thanks for starting my week off with a good snicker...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image and your coloring is great. Thanks for sharing it at the Sister Act Card Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable, such a fun image & great sentiment for it!!
    thank you so much for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image...I am still chuckling. Thanks for sharining your card with us. Nancy Catch The Bug DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too precious. I so love the colouring with the pink touches on the Ellie.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our June Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! LOVE the elephant! And you have done an awesome job coloring him too, by the way! Cute, cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...