Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Treasure Box

Today I have decorated a box I am calling a "Treasure Box"  I have colored this Ariel Image from Sassy Studio Designs and this is actually for the challenge that SSD is sponsoring this week over at Crafting with Dragonflies and the challenge is "Make A Box."  I have added butterflies and pretty pearls and mosaic tiles.  








Here are some side views with another Ariel image  more of the butterflies and the stamping is to give it a vintage look.








Stop over at Crafting with Dragonflies and join in this fun challenge.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Karal, beautiful box! Love how you used both Ariel images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderful box. The image is perfect for it. Beautiful coloring...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...