Followers

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Sassy Studio Designs has a new Challenge up this week and the theme is "Stop & Smell the Flowers."   I used the Effie Trinket image and colored her with Copics in pastel colors and added paper roses and die cut swirls.   The swirls are a die from Nellie's Choice and I put paper roses over the area where the flowers were and the Label dies, the sentiment, and the punch I used to cut it out are all from Stampin' Up.  I am definitely ready for spring this year, it's been cold long enough.





Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will enter this card in the following challenges...

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I really like the way the roses climb up the side of the card. That's such a pretty effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karal, love this! What a great idea to add the flowers to that flourish. FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karal this is just so chic and sassy. Love the pretty flowers.
    Please dont forget to put your email address in a comment at my give away so that I can email you your prize as everyone are winners who enters.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the added flowers on your vine Karal! Perfect for a Mother's day card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout and flowers!
    Thanks for sharing with us TTCRD!
    xxxx
    Riette, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...