Followers

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Love You

Sassy Studio Designs has a new challenge up this week and the challenge is "Flip & Fold It."  I have used the Sassy Victorian image and colored it with Copics.  Then fussy cut and mounted her on some beautiful cardstock using foam dots.  My folds are the Spellbinder die cut that I added as my embellishment.  I also have added a ribbon and bow and a small sentiment using my SU punch.




Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful feminine and elegant. Love those folds on the die cut.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karal, love the pinks. That die cut is cool. I may have to get that. What is it called?
    your little SSD brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg, I only remember it was a spellbinder die. I used it at the Scrapbook store that is no longer open.

      Delete
  3. I love the die cut! Perfect choice for the challenge. Love your take on it Karal! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karal, how pretty! Love the red and the pink together. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty! I've love your pretty pink and have gazed at those dies longingly. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...