Followers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Treat

Today I have a post that is not a card it is a Treat Holder.  This is the Valentine's Day treat I made for my grandchildren  to give to their teachers and dance instructors.  I found the inspiration on Pinterest, Kay Kalthoff had made her treat holders with gorgeous roses, but I don't have the rose die so I colored these great ballerina images from A Day For Daisies and they are perfect for the dance instructors.  They are colored with Copics and fussy cut.  The holder is cardstock that is 2 inches by 6 inches and score at 2 7/8 and 3 1/8.  Then each end is punched with the new Stampin' Up Scallop Tag Top Punch. You can make your tag any length you want with these new punches.  Fold on those score lines add the ribbon and I tied a knot.  Then printed my greeting on another pink cardstock andpunched it out with an old tiny tag punch.  Add the Ghirardelli chocolate and this is a great little gift, I would love.






Thanksfor looking and have a great day.  I will be entering the following challenges with this project...


A Day For Daisies- Use a big Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...