Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Jesus is the Reason

Today I have a card to post that I am doing this year as my Christmas cards.  Lately every post I have done is for one of the teams I am on and this card is just for me, from me to my friends and a few family members.  I have used Kraft paper and red cardstock and actually stamped, SU Baked Brown Sugar ink, and stamps I have had for several years and did Christmas cards with back then, (before I knew about Digi Stamps)  I dug them out and did a new version this year.  The ribbon is from Recollections and I'm sorry but I can't read the labels on the stamps anymore.


I am quite pleased with the CAS look of this card.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity, but elegance of this card. But even more, I love the sentiment. :)

    Kathy Clayton
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...