Followers

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Secret Santa Blog Hop

Sassy Studio Designs had a Secret Santa Event and we are having a blog hop to show you what we each received.  My secret Santa was Kim (thanks Kim) and you should have arrived here from Kim's Blog  and this is what she sent me. 
 Some great DCWV paper and pastel flowers.  I can never have too much paper.
 Some Jolee's and Recollections dimensional stickers and a spool of bakers twine.  Great choices!  And below is the lovely card she made, just beautiful Kim.

And since we were having a hop I thought I should do up 1 more Christmas card.


If you haven't seen everything, go to the beginning and have a look. Thank you Kim, I love everything.  Now hop on over to Sheena's blog and see what her Secret Santa sent her.




1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for the team! I love the papers you received!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...