Followers

Friday, December 26, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #119 Santa or Snowman


QKR Stampede has a new challenge and this week the challenge is  " Santa or Snowman."  I have used "13801 Picking the Tree " and colored with it with Copics.  I have used a snowflake embossing folder on the background paper and trimmed around a few snowflakes to make them come over the colored image some when I slipped it behind. I have added some snowflakes cut with a die from stamin up and just a little glitter to make m snowman sparkle.(which is not showing up in my photo)




Stop by QKR Stampede and join in this challenge we would love to have you join us and if you use one of the great images from the store you could win more.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...