Followers

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Guest Designer

I am Guest Designer this week at Through The Craft Room Door.  The image is from Anne's Digital Art and is "Butterfly and Daisy."  Daisies are 1 of my favorite flowers. I have colored it using Copics and did an out of the box technique that I have never seen before but just popped into my head.  I had this great piece of pink card stock  left over from a die cut that was just about perfect for my card, but not quite.  I cut just a couple of the petals out so they would overlap the die frame.  Maybe it's been done before and I just haven't seen it.  Anyway I am pleased with how it turned out.  I have a couple of flowers from my stash and a couple of die cut from Marianne Designs, some gems for bling, and a simple Happy Birthday greeting.    




Thanks for looking and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...Congrats on the Guest Designer Position and what a lovely card you made...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...