Followers

Monday, July 8, 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Good Morning from North Carolina and it's Monday and time for a new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  This week the challenge is "Animals."  The sponsor this week is Just Some Lines and I have used this cute image called "Amber & Pup."  I have colored it using Copics and cut it out using a Spellbinders die.  I have added a couple of floral sprigs cut using a die from Marianne Designs, and some flowers from my stash.  The greeting is computer generated and attached with a couple yellow brads.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I hope for great weather for the next couple weeks so I can get out and enjoy this beautiful state after work is finished of course.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Showcase.
    The colors are just amazing

    Thank you so much for Doing such a wonderful Creation for our Sponsor this week.
    I love your design

    Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner Tammy Scrappin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Karal...I love this little girl and your card is beautiful...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...