Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's Five O'clock Somewhere

It's time for a new challenge at Sassy Studio Designs and this week it's "Include a Beverage."  I have colored this Sassy Martini image with Copics and cut her out so I could see the beautiful papers I used.  I added a double bow and some pearls and then my sentiment;  I wrote "Coffee keeps me awake until it's time for Margaritas."  Where that came from I have no idea, because my brain was telling me Martinis and my fingers typed Margaritas, and I didn't even see it until I'm writing this post.  Maybe I need to go have a drink tonight; but which should I choose?  a Margarita or a Martini, maybe I will just go to bed and catch up on some much needed sleep, because I'm not really much of a drinker.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges...

Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Layers
Anything Goes Challange - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. *LOL* what a funny card!!!!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the sentiment! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's 'Layer It Up' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...