Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Birthday Wishes

This is a birthday card for a friend and I used Miranda from Sassy Studio Designs and she is colored with Copic markers and cut out with a spellbinders die.  My cardstock is a range of blues and all are from SU as is the sentiment and the die used to cut the sentiment.  I have some buttons placed on top of a swirl punch flower out of more blues and the butterfly is a die cut made with a die from Cheery Lynn Designs.

I am entering the following challenges
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/   Linky Party

8 comments:

  1. she is fab, great card, saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the image and you've coloured her beautifully.
    I saw you on MIM
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable!! Excellent job cutting her out on that die cut. Those are the coolest looking flowers too! A beautiful card you've designed here. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - she looks great on that pretty frame! (You might check your google connect page that comes up when people click on your name from their blog's comment section. There's something you have to change to allow people to reach your blog. I had to google you to find you! I wish I knew what to tell you to change, I just know it can be done!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on Make It Monday and loved it. The color combo is wonderful and so is your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cutie! And you did a great job on coloring, especially the dark hair! That is NOT easy to color & get looking realistic, but you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the blog address. I was so happy to find you. Gorgeous coloring Karal. Glad to see you on MIM too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...