Followers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Happy 4th of July.  Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday.  Today I have an anniversary card.  I have a Mo Mannings digi colored with Copics.  I have used Spellbinders dies to cut the image and mounted it on SU cardstock.  The sentiment is SU and punched with an SU punch.  Then I finished the card off with a bit of ribbon and a butterfly made from and EK Success punch.

No work today so maybe I will have time to post another.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to look.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th. I can't wait for the fireworks tonight. Lovely card. I really like this Mo's image...so sweet.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card. Your coloring is great & I love the layout too. Don't you love this image? Happy 4th, by the way!
    It took me 3 tries to get my last comments posted. Apparently, I was not reading the word challenge correctly. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous coloured image on a fabulous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...