Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hugs

Today I have made a card just wishing hugs.  I made it mostly for the MO's Hugs & Kisses Challenge.  I have used Mo's Marion image.  She is colored with Copics.  I have punched the black trim using an 
EK Success punch and attached it to the card with black staples and an SU oval punch was used for the sentiment, which was computer generated.  SU Apothecary dies were used and I have added a black ribbon and 3 tiny pink heart brads.  All of my card stock is from SU.  I am quite pleased with how this card turned out and I hope you enjoy.  Thank you for stopping by to look and hugs to all.


I am entering this card in the following challenges   

http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/   "Hugs & Kisses"
 http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/  "Anything Goes"
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/ "Punches & Edgers"



4 comments:

  1. Karal this is beautiful what a fabulous image wonderful colouring and a super card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful card! I love the black lacy background & your coloring is perfect. And, of course, anything with a cat on itmakes it perfect to start with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card and sweet image! Love your coloring! So glad you join us this week at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love your colors and coloring. Great image.
    Thanks for joining Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...