Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Get Well Card

I have been busy today and have another card ready to post.  This is another Mo image called Moo.  I really do like Mo's digis.  The card base is SU cardstock that has been embossed with a SU embossing folder.  The sentiment is also SU and punched with 2 SU round punches and the leaves are also punched from SU's bird punch.  The corner flowers are stamps I found in a clearance bin at Michaels and cut them  out.  There is a small brad on the 1 corner it is also from SU.  I colored everything with Copics.

I am entering this card in the following challenges


http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.com  Cute Animals DT call
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/ Punches & edgers

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Karal love this digi of mo,s well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cow! I agree with you that Mo's digi's are just wonderful. Another adorable card! You are on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab card Karal, just love that cow! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Punches & Edgers challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a wonderful and very lovely card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this image. I bought it the day it came out, but haven't used it yet. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many cute animals in this challenge. I love your cow....What a great card. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...