Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Video Player


It's been a couple of weeks since my last post, but I have been practicing with Copics.   I got my markers on Thursday upon arriving home from work.  I have colored for a couple of days and I have a couple of images I am happy with. So I have a Mo Manning digital image colored with Copics, and cut out.  This image is so much like my 8 year old grandson, video games are his favorite pastime.  I mounted the image on SU's new designer paper and early espresso cardstock.   I punched the cardstock on the side with an EK Success Punch and the sentiment and it's background label are both SU.  I found a couple of buttons to  finish it off.  I hope you like it.





1 comment:

  1. The PERFECT guy card! You did a wonderful job on it & I love the layout! That punch is one I haven't seen before, believe it or not. It's perfect for a guy card. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...