Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Dog Cards


I am keeping it simple tonight and I have 2 versions of the Whatzup dog from Whimpsy Stamps and I have mounted them on SU cardstock.  I just love to color this dog he is just too cute.  I do need a couple of photography tips.  One day the photo turns out great and the next day it is all washed out. Both have been colored with colored pencils and Gamsol.  The first version
I used an SU sentiment and an EK Success punch to finish it off and the second version I have left plain.  Inside I have paw prints stamped just because every dog owner knows that their dogs are always leaving their prints somewhere.  I love them both and I know a couple of friends with dogs who will surely be happy to receive these cards.  Thanks for taking time to look.   








1 comment:

  1. Oh, he is so cute! I can see why you did two already. I may have to find this one myself. These will be perfect cards for friends with dogs. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...