Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thinking of you


Today I have made a Thinking of You card using the "G-fa" Giraffe  image from Mo Mannings.  I have colored him with Copics and did a little experimenting with the colorless blender and cool gray-C1 around the edges for my shading.  I like the way this shading turned out on the card better than the way it looks in my photo.  The cardstock is from SU as is the sentiment and the punches.  I used the oval and branch from the bird punch to make it look like leaves hanging from the trees.  It was too nice of a day to be inside for the whole day so I did take the grand kids to the pool for the afternoon and then came back to finish my card.  They had fun at the pool and then "helped" with the card making also. 


I am going to try a couple of challenges and I entered this card at.  
"Anything Goes w/Mo Image" http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/
Anything goes http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com
Anything Goes http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com
Anything Goes http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com and
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

  1. Hi Karal...I love what you've done with this adorable Mo image! Such gorgeous coloring!! And your "shading" technique is really interesting...you just used the colorless blender and nothing else? Cool!! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's! hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. How cute this is! I love the way you've colored this fun image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge!

      Delete
  2. A stunning card,beautifully coloured image.Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous giraffe, my son's favourite animal. I saw you on MIM, Hi!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love this image. I shade around my pic with gray a lot. It makes the image pop. I usually use C00, C0 and C1 and then the colorless blender to even them out.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your card on MIM and as I love giraffes, came over for a closer look. Your card is superb, fab colouring.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and beautifully colored!


    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m entry #99)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Just dropping by from Make-it-Monday to see your beautiful card..loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, lovin' that giraffe. I notice there is no link to MIM could you please add it so others might join in the linky party too.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi...!!! saw your link in Make It Monday... cool giraffe..simply cute n sweet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
    I saw this on Make it Monday!
    These are my entries: #77, #163, #183, and #258 and would love it if you could visit.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Karal what stunning colouring well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow gorgeous card, the giraffe is fantastic and the colouring amazing. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place challenge blog :-) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...